Q & A
PI / CPC
Website maintained by
San Juan Island
Central Service Committee with the guidance
and direction of the groups
PO Box 2711
Friday Harbor, WA 98250 USA
Our weekly meetings are now On-Line!!! They are set up through the "Go to Meeting" platform, using smart phones or computer. Please refer to "schedule" for specific app install instructions and Access Codes for each meeting.
Local AA San Juan Island Hot-line! (360)317-3832. Need information on AA, answer questions, how to do on-line meetings, need an AA member to talk to about alcoholism? Please call us!
CSC 7th Tradition: Don't forget about our PO Box 2711 Friday Harbor, WA for mailing. Also Venmo! 7th Tradition contributions. Please identify your AA group name (group #, if known - see listing on "schedule") so YOUR group(s) get credit acknowlegement. Checks payable to "CSC".
Don't forget to get out "Links" to other AA sites and information!
Please pass on our local website address to ANY member in need: sjiaa.net - we're trying to keep up to date (progress NOT perfection!!)
CSC:(Central Services Committee) Meeting
Tuesday Night July 14h, 2020 - 7:15pm - On-line = Go to Meeting app Access code: 961-910-037
District 46 meeting - Meetings online! 3rd Saturday of the month. Next one 7/18/20 @ 10:30am. Contact Dina M for on-line platform info, if interested in attending.
District 46 workshops: - 2020 Workshops to be scheduled in early 2020. pending updates - due to COVID
Questions & Answers about AA
Monthly Speaker Meeting
Public Information / Cooperation with the Professional Community
AA Pamphlets available online
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety. Copyright © by The A.A. Grapevine, Inc.
A.A. does not:
- Furnish initial motivation for alcoholics to recover
- Solicit members
- Engage in or sponsor research
- Keep attendance records or case histories
- Join "councils" of social agencies
- Follow up or try to control its members
- Make medical or psychological diagnoses or prognoses
- Provide drying-out or nursing services, hospitalization, drugs, or any medical or psychiatric treatment
- Offer religious services
- Engage in education about alcohol
- Provide housing, food, clothing, jobs, money, or any other welfare or social services
- Provide domestic or vocational counseling
- Accept any money for its services, or any contributions from non-A.A. sources
- Provide letters of reference to parole boards, lawyers, or court officials
How many days do you have today?
See how many years, days, hours, minutes, seconds you have of sobriety.
It's amazing what can happen one day at a time!